Monday, October 22, 2012

Meaning Of Life

Some times I wonder who I am.  Why was I put here?  What is my purpose? Am I here just to please my owners and make them happy? Am I really real, or is all this just a dream?  And then I remember...oh yeah, chipmunks.  I'm here to chase chipmunks and make their lives a little more exciting and interesting.


My owner-dad wrote a book about chipmunks awhile back, but he didn't even put me in it, if you can believe that. I mean, come on, I'm the best chipmunk chaser of all time, and I didn't deserve a place in his stupid story?  He wrote about chipmunks riding motorcycles for Cripe's sake.  Everybody knows chipmunks can't ride motorcycles.  All they can do is dig burrows in the ground and fill them up with nuts.  Their lives would be sad and pathetic if it weren't for me keeping them on their toes and giving them an occasional adrenaline rush.  It's a high calling, but one I was made for, and one I'm pleased to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment